Burgundian City Walk
Every Saturday and Sunday, untill the end of October, you can enjoy a guided Historical Walk through the city.
Did you know that Mechelen played an important political and economic role in the Burgundian period? Many historical buildings bear witness to this. Hold on, because the list is long: the Sint-Romboutskathedraal, the former palaces of Margaret of Austria and Margaret of York, the paleis van de Grote Raad, … So don't hesitate and follow the guide through 16th-century Mechelen.
- 1 April 2018 – 30 October 2018: weekends and public holidays at 2p.m.
- Summer and Easter holidays: daily at 2p.m.
- Autumn holiday: October 29 - November 4 2018: daily at 2 pm
- Leaves from Visit Mechelen
- Lasts about 2 hours
- < 12 years: €2.50/person
- max 4 languages (NL/EN/FR/DU)
Summer City Walks
Follow the guide!
Visit Mechelen, Hallestraat 2-4-6, 2800 Mechelen.