Ascent of St Rumbold's Tower
Climb St. Rumbold’s Tower: there is no better way to discover the city than with your head in the clouds.
St. Rumbold’s Tower offers an all-in-one unique experience. The skywalk around this 97-metre tall tower and the climb up to it are simply amazing.
Check the visitor’s guide to take a ramble through the amazing history of St. Rumbold’s Tower, with plenty of interesting facts and loads of fun activities for children. You may even run into the tower guard or the city carillonneur as you make your way up or down the stairs.
A great way to see, feel and experience the city, from the top of this stately belfry.
1 to 1.5 hours
- Daily from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Last admission at 5 p.m.
- Closed: 25.12 & 1.1
- Maximum 25 visitors are admitted every 20 minutes
Groups on a guided visit
click here for more information
- Adults: € 8 | in a group (min. 10 pers.): € 6
- Children and young adults (4-26 yrs): € 3
- Family ticket: 1 or 2 adults + 1 to 4 children/young adults under 26 yrs: 20% discount
- Teacher’s card: € 6
The number of visitors is limited.
Booking is recommended for individuals and mandatory for groups.
*PLEASE NOTE: There will be no online ticket sales from 16.00 hrs on Sunday 17/03/2019 to 10.00 hrs on Wednesday 20/03/2019 while our ticketing system is being updated.*
St Rumbolds Tower, Onder den Toren 12, 2800 Mechelen