Free Shopping Shuttle
Every Saturday the Shopping Shuttle provides a quick and comfortable ride to the city centre from a free car park on the outskirts of Mechelen. It also runs on Shopping Sundays. Forget the hassle of looking for a parking space and lugging heavy shopping bags around. Make life easy for yourself and hop on the Shopping Shuttle!
Nekkerhal car park - Grote Markt route
You can park in the De Nekkerhal car park.
- Saturdays from 9 to 19.00 hrs
- Shopping Sundays from 13 to 18.00 hrs
How does it work?
- Take a parking ticket as you enter the Nekkerhal car park and park your vehicle in the Shopping Shuttle zone.
- Go to the Shopping Shuttle stop. Expect to wait approximately five minutes.
- The driver of the Shopping Shuttle will give you a free exit ticket in exchange for your parking ticket.
- Get off at the Grote Markt and enjoy Mechelen!
- When you’ve finished shopping, make your way to the stop on the Grote Markt and take a shuttlebus back to the Nekkerhal car park.
- Use your free exit ticket to leave the Nekkerhal car park.
Mechelen-Zuid – Korenmarkt route
You can park for free in the Retail Partners car park, Regenboog 8. From there, the Shopping Shuttle will take you to the Korenmarkt (and return you to the car park).
Route Keerdok - Haverwerf
New is the Shopping Shuttle by water! A free shuttle boat will take you along the Dyle from the stop at Keerdokkaai to Haverwerf. Not only practical, but also a real experience. Use of the Shopping Shuttle is free of charge.
You can park in the new Keerdok car park. From the car park, you can walk to the landing stage in just a few minutes. This car park is free on shopping Sundays