Heilige Geest Chapel and Heilige Geest House
Heilige Geestkapel and Heilige Geesthuis (the house and the chapel of the holy spirit) are located on the corner of Minderbroedersgang near the magnificent St. Rumbold’s Tower.
These buildings are among the oldest in Mechelen and have undergone a major restoration in recent years. We welcome companies, associations and private individuals.
A lovely setting for all your presentations, meetings, events, receptions, coffees and family parties.
Number of rooms: 2
Max. number of people in largest room: 160
Max. number of people for catering (seated): 160
Max. number of people for receptions: 160
No closing period.
|Name of room|
|Heilige Geesthuis||163 m²||160||80||160||80||80||160|
|Heilige Geestkapel||111 m²||110||60||110||110||60||60|
Afstand tot de Grote Markt: 100 m
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations
Mechelen, easily accessible!