De Zandpoort Youth Hostel
On the outskirts of Mechelen, walking distance from the historic centre and the pedestrian-only shopping streets, you’ll find the modern ‘De Zandpoort’ youth hostel, which is easy to access by public transport.
You have the choice of two meeting rooms, each able to accommodate between 15 and 30 people. On request and depending on availability, you can also book the dining room as a meeting room.
Once work is done, De Zandpoort is the ideal base from which to explore this fascinating old city.
Number of rooms: 2-3
Max. number of people in largest room: 80
Max. number of people for catering (seated): 80
Max. number of people for receptions: 100
No closing period.
|Name of room|
Distance to Grote Markt: 500 m
- Centrally located in Flanders, mid-way between Antwerp and Brussels
- Very easy to reach by car, train or plane
- Compact and lively city centre steeped in history and fascinating stories
- Surrounded by green parks and blue rivers
- Perfect for small and medium-sized meetings, meetcentives, exhibitions and other functions
Why Meet in Mechelen?
- Free and objective, tailor-made advice
- Thorough and up-to-the minute knowledge of what is available
- Your guide to original locations
Mechelen, easily accessible!